My Marketing Formula strictly prohibits its members from using spam and other forms of Internet abuse to seek referrals. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the initiator does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient;
- "Unsolicited commercial email" (UCE), while regarded as legal in some jurisdictions, is regarded as spam by most Internet service providers (ISPs), and may not be used to promote My Marketing Formula;
- Messages posted to Usenet, message boards, and forums that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, or posted in excessive volume, or in violation of the Usenet, message board, or forum rules;
- Inappropriate solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or "Instant Messaging" system (such as ICQ);
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
- My Marketing Formula may undertake, at the sole discretion of its management team and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, My Marketing Formula may immediately terminate the membership of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the account, the loss of all referrals, and a prohibition against any future membership.
Account Suspension: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, My Marketing Formula may immediately suspend the membership of the individual implicated in the abuse. Suspension is intended to prevent the abuser from benefiting from their abusive activities by prohibiting the offender from registering referrals. After a thorough investigation, if the spamming incident is verified, but does not rise to the level of a terminable offense, My Marketing Formula may (but is not obligated to) lift the suspension.
How to Report Abuse
- If you wish to report a violation of our Spam Policy, please Click Here
- NOTE: Incomplete complaints will result in enforcement delays. For example, all e-mail spam complaints must include the original e-mail headers. If you do not know how to include e-mail headers in your complaint, please consult your email program's manual.
Encouraging Proper Netiquette
We understand that our members are interested in responsibly promoting My Marketing Formula and encouraging their friends and family to sign-up as referrals. While we are quite vigorous in enforcing our spam policy, we understand that many members are not well-versed in Internet etiquette ("netiquette") and the traditions, protocols, and mores of Internet usage. Click here